Monday, October 09, 2006

... R.I.P ...



What do I have left? ... are these feelings worthy?
so many questions in need of answers, so many thoughts looking for light
but just hearing those words made me realize...
they've been here all this time, I've been holding on to them
through fights, problems, through laughs and happy moments
they're still here, and I wonder why...

Now... they have to leave, I have to let them go
I need to let you go and I know what's left... nothing.
Now it's time to trust in the one up high, now it's time to hold on to what He want
those feelings can come back, but I wont wait for them
I wont sit and wonder if they are, it'd be great, it'd be lovely
but I feel like daydreaming...

In memory of my love for you...
bye bye happy side

No comments:

Comments system